Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AOL journals is closing

OMG! I found out today that AOL will be closing all journals. I am looking for a new place to go. I spent all day saving my journal onto my hard drive along with all the comments. When I find a new place to write I will let everyone know with an email.

If you still want to get my journal please email me at gosso23@aol.com and put in the subject line..YOUR JOURNAL and I will send you the link when I get it up and running. I am just running into a few snags.

I am so sad. I loved it here. : (   I know I haven't done an entry in a while but I have been so busy this summer.

Take care everyone.

Trish

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

say it ain't so... how did you find this out? Do you know why they are closing it out? sorry to bug you... but help??? LOL...
Kelly~

Anonymous said...

Magic Smoke has been posting alot of entries today , supposedly they are gonna show us how to migrate our journals over to blogger....and say it shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to do so...but are going to test a couple journals this week or next to make sure it works well....i guess....so hopefully it will all transfer over to blogger with no problems....

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

alot of us have moved to blogger.  If you go to my aol journal you will find the link to my new one.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish
I would like the link to your new journal will you please email your link to me at sugerb@owensboro.net
Here's my new home if you would like to stop by and visit.

http://boondocksflapdoodleandbeyond.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Debbie