Monday, December 29, 2008

I had a nice Christmas.




Here are some pictures of baby Jeffrey. I love the one of him looking at the tree!
I framed it for my mom and for Jeff's dad for Christmas.

I haven't been on in a long time. I have been so busy with Christmas and doing stuff on Ebay.
We had a wonderful Christmas and it was so much fun watching Jeffrey open his presents. He loves all his toys and hasn't stopped playing since Christmas.
I had a great day with my family. We went to Pam's to open presents with the family
and then had a wonderful dinner. I drank an Irish coffee that day and about a half bottle of wine. By the time I got to my in laws I was pretty much wasted...lol.
I had so much fun and got to catch up with everyone. It was a great day!

I had a little scare right before Christmas. I went for my three month check up and
I told the doctor that I have been getting muscle spasm and cramping in my chest
and rib cage. I also have some pain on the right side of my abdomen. He was as he
put it very concerned. When he said that it freaked me out. I was thinking, uhoh...
He sent me for a full body CAT scan, and a bone scan and thank god everything looked ok. I was honestly scared out of my mind. I keep thinking this stupid cancer is going to creep back up on me so I keep looking over my shoulder. I just want to look
ahead and try not to worry about it for a while.

I went to the store yesterday and picked up all of next years gift wrap for 75% off.
I bought 12 rolls of paper, about 6 packages of gift tags, and 8 gift bags all for $7.00. What a deal huh?

Right now I am looking at toys all over the living room and a happy little guy playing with a choo choo trian! I think I'll go play with him!!

7 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Loved seeing an entry come across from you and your pictures are....PRICELESS!!! Thanks for sharing such a special part of you! Take care and Happy New Year to you and your Everyday!
Katie

Terri said...

Soooooooooo glad to hear from you Trish...been missing you...omg Jeffrey is really growing...love the pics..especially the one of him looking at the tree...priceless! So glad your scare was nothing...always keeping you in my prayers...hope to hear from you real soon...I know how hard it is keeping our blogs updated and keeping in touch with everyone...I am always behind!

Happy New Year!!!

Big Hugs!
Terri

Tawnya said...

I am glad that it was nothing... Christmas was good here too!! Jeffer is adorable!!! Dont be a stranger!!

Stephanie said...

Your grandbaby is such a doll. That is a wonderful picture. He's not so much a baby anymore, huh? I'm glad that your scare turned out to be nothing. I guess once you have cancer, they take every little twinge seriously. It sucks. But the good news is you got checked out thoroughly and can feel good about that.

Missie said...

The little guy is getting so big!

I'm so glad your scan came out clean. I'm sure that was scary for you.

Happy New Year!

Linda said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is ok with you! The pictures of the baby are adorable. I hope 2009 brings you joy and good health. Linda

Debbie said...

Somehow I missed this entry. I love the pictures of little Jeffrey, he is so cute. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Also glad that your scare wasn't anything serious.
Hugs
Debbie