Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coupon Crazy!!!

I have been going coupon crazy the last week or two. Sue has been my partner in crime. We hit all the stores that have the deals that match up to the coupon and we are saving a ton of money.
The other day I bought 12 bags of Recees and KitKats for Halloween and 4 big bottles of Tylenol for about 20 bucks. Today we went to Super K and they had double up to $2.00 and I stocked up on shampoo, hair color, and lots of other things. Some of the stuff was even free after the coupon. It is well worth the hunt! I am stocking up on everything.

Jeff and I decided to go away this weekend and do our own fall color tour up north. I am excited to just get away and look at all the beautiful scenery. Oh and I am sure we will be bringing the game we always play...it's called UpWords. We are in a major battle. Whoever loses has to keep score the next game. I was on a winning streak for a while, but he won the last 10 games in a row..that was until the other day when we went to the beach and I finally won a game! So the next game we play he has to keep score. hee hee.

I have to go get ready to go out again..I think Jeff wants to go to SuperK and find more deals! He has bought enough soup the last few days to live on for a couple months. He has been on a diet and has been eating nothing but soup. Its working though, he has lost 11 pounds.

ta ta for now.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I use to clip coupons all the time and got some great bargains. The coupons we get in our Sunday paper now are more ads than coupons. I hope you & Jeff have a wonderful weekend away. Way to go on Jeff losing 11 lbs., I bet he gets tired of eating soup all the time.
Hugs
Debbie

Happy Being Me said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me. I love UpWords. Fun game. Just wanted to stop in and thank your for visiting - I enjoyed your reads and shall return.
Have a wonderful day, Take care and be safe,
Katie

Stephanie said...

love bargain shopping and games. Your blog is so cute! Good job! (how did you do it?)

Stephanie

kelly said...

hhmmm.... maybe I should try the soup diet... Hoping you have a great getaway...
take care
Kelly~

Terri said...

Don't ya just love a bargain!
I need to use coupons...I use to..but haven't in a long time..

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

We all love a good bargain, especially when money is tight or saving for something special. Glad to see you came over here too. Hope you had a good weekend.

Winivere said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting & following my blog. Lovely layout on your blog! Hope to see you this way again. =.)
XX