Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My New Home!

Ok. This is going to be a learning experience. AOL journals was so easy that I could do an entry with my eyes closed. I was in a total panic today when I found out they were shutting down. I saved every journal entry I every made along with the comments and I am going to print it out just to be safe. (I think I better go buy more ink) lol.
I think aol is going to try and transfer all my entries here. We'll see if that happens..lol.
The part that gets me is all the pictures I had to go along with my entries.
I don't think they will be able to move those here too. Oh well. I'll write more later I just wanted to test this out and get the link out there to everyone. The next couple posts might just be some experimental posts to see my way around. See you soon!

No comments: