Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I hope you all found me!!


Ok I did it. I transferred my journal over from AOL. They made it really easy too. They did say my pictures would transfer but I don't think they did. Maybe when I am bored I will add some of the pictures that went with the posts.


OK an update on me.

I am doing really good. I am a little bit lazy though I have to admit. I used to be such a go getter and now I dread doing simple tasks. I think I had more energy when I was going through treatment! lol. I think it's just being home all day and not working. When I worked I had a reason to get dressed and get out of the house.


I started to do eBay again. I have three things on and already have bids on 2 of them. We want to buy a new camper so that's what I am working towards so I better get going on that!!


Little Jeffrey is so cute. He is getting so smart too. I love watching him and he is such a good boy. His favorite thing in his toy box is his little books. I will be at the computer typing away and he will swing the chair over towards him and hand me his book. I love to read to him and teach him new words.

We have been working at the haunted house and I had to take him up there with us one night

for a while. Jeff had a big scary mask on and Jeffrey said...."gampa" then he reached out for Jeff to hold him and then gave him a kiss on the scary mask! He is too funny.


I wish I had more to say, but at this point I would have to change my journal name to "What Cartoon I Watched On TV Today". I wouldn't change it for the world though. I love my little guy.


I am going to do some exploring around here and figure out how to do some things.

Hope you all found me here!!!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Trish,
Welcome to your new home. I've added myself as a follower and will add you to my bloglist on my new journal.
Your grandson is a cutie, he's getting so big.
Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I found you too!! Little Jeffrey is getting so big! He's just a doll. I think "what cartoon I watched today" would be a hilarious title. :-)

Stephanie

Linda said...

Hello welcome home! I am so glad you followed us here. Linda

Missie said...

I found you!

kelly said...

I found you...thanks for letting me follow you..
Kelly~

Terri said...

Aww lil Jeffrey is so handsome..and really growing!

Glad to hear you are doing well..

We have been talking about getting a camper as well...I love camping...but have never been in a camper, always pitched a tent..lol

Hugs
Terri

Arlene (AJ) said...

You are indeed blessed to share all these wonderful moments with your Little Jeffrey who is such a doll. Glad you are doing good,you right energy wise, the busier we are I believe the more get up and go to we have.You're working, sure Jeffery keeps you busy dear, so get out and do things with him and enjoy the fresh air, being in the house too much can zap the energy. Arlene(AJ)

Linda said...

He really is a cutie. Isn't being a grandma awesome? Linda

kelly said...

what's not to love... what a cutie...enjoy...
Kelly~

D said...

Hi. Trish! Oh my goodness,the little one has gotten so big!