Hi everyone, this is Trish's sister Sue again. Trish has not been feeling too well and on Friday we had to take her to the ER department. She is so weak and was very close to having pneumonia. She has been on antibiotics for 12 days now and they are concerned about why she is not getting better. Needless to say, we are very worried. She feels a little better today, but is on oxygen and just has absolutely no energy. They have been giving her breathing treatments since yesterday, and some other medicines in her IV. They are bringing in an infectious disease doctor to see if they can pinpoint what is going on. She will be there until at least Monday. She has her scans (right there) on Monday too. We'll keep you posted - please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
I didn't fall of the face of the earth I really didn't!! I have just been doing the same old stuff....babysitting, babysitting and more babysitting!! Little Jeffrey is getting so big. He is talking so good now and is the sweetest boy EVER!! He really has me wrapped around his finger. So what's been going on other than babysitting? I had my 3 month checkup with my oncologist. I have a "nodule" on my right breast. I have to go June 5th for the usual workup. Mammogram, ultrasound, and breast MRI. From there they will let me know if I have to have a biopsy. I guess I will never have a time in my life when I don't have to worry about breast cancer not creeping back up on me. I just celebrated my 46th birthday. I had a nice day with my family. My daughter Megan bought new cushions for my patio set. Jeff and Bonnie gave me a gift card and I went and bought an anti gravity lawn chair. It's the best chair EVER!! I am really going to enjoy it when we go camping in J...
Comments
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
Jackie
Stephanie
Hugs,
Angela
Hugs to Trish,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
Kimberleigh
Just returned home from Mass.
I guess you know who I prayed for.
Many people are praying that you conquer this latest Battle.
The Priest walked down the Aisle, sprinkling Holy Water on
every one.
what is that all about ? Itis very unusual for him to do that.
In any event, I got hit with a few drops, and I offered them up for your sake !
Although we appreciate Sue keeping us informed, we hope you give her a vacation soon, and get back to your job, of keeping us informed yourself.
Love to you and your family.
From Bobby and his family,
Ft, Lauderdale
Julie
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers darlin'. Bless your heart.
Love,
eisus
Love,
Donna
You continue to be in my prayers!
XOXO, Susie
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I lid a candle for you last week in church.
Tell everyone we said hello.
Love YOu Lots
Linda, Tony, Ashley & Gina
hugs
Jayne