Skip to main content

Still Waiting to Feel Better.

I have been so sick!  I started to feel better last Sunday but by the time my mom came to take me to the doctor on Monday I went downhill. I took a shower before she got there and then had all I could do to get dressed. My white count was .05 and that wasn't good.  I did my shots to boost my white count for three days. (Yay no more shots) My mom stayed with me a few nights because I was that miserable. I have a chest cold now too and I am losing my voice again! Thank god for my family. I haven't done anything or left my house since I went to the doctor on Monday. I am on antibiotics AGAIN and I feel a little better but I have been doing breathing treatments because I can't breath. I am hoping to get back to work soon. I have no energy so I am worried that I might get tired too easy. I mean I only work 2 hours but I am on my feet and I have to say, I get tired just walking to the bathroom. That last chemo really did me in. I think I will start to feel better by the end of the week. I have a doctor appointment Monday, and he will set me up for radiation. I am just glad to be done with chemo. Two of my finger nails are sore and falling off. I know gross!! And my toes hurt so bad about 3 weeks ago and now they are peeling. Ewww. I am getting all the weird freaky side effects.  No mouth sores this time thanks to my mom and my Aunt Ann! They ordered some ST 37 from the pharmacy and it worked miracles for my mouth! My mom used to buy it when we were kids and we haven't been able to find it any where. My aunt said it was a special order thing from the pharmacy and she ordered for me. I wish we would have tried it sooner, but at least I didn't have to suffer through mouth sores this last time. 

I felt my little grand baby kick yesterday! I am starting to realize I am going to be a Grandma and it makes me so happy!

Well back to the couch for me. I am so sick of my house right now. :(

 

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
So sorry you feel so miserable. But I'm glad you have such a loving family. I will keep you in prayers.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
Anonymous said…
Trish

Come to New Jersey so you don't have to see the couch in your house any more.
ha ha  Congratulation on becoming grandparents We are so happy for you.

E-mail me some time I would love to hear from you.

Your cousin in new jersey
Love ya
Linda, tony, ashley & Gina
Anonymous said…
Hey Trish!
So sorry you've been feeling so bad...i sure hope
you start feeling better soon... my aunt that had cancer had
those problems with her fingernails and toes too....
Always in my thoughts and prayers!
Hugs,
Terri
Anonymous said…
What would we do without family?  I hope you start feeling better soon.  I hear the radiation isn't nearly so bad as chemo.  Make sure you talk to your aunt and mom, maybe they have special potions to keep your skin from burning!
Ahhhh, babies!  *sigh*  so sweet.  I bet you can't wait til it comes!
Stephanie
Anonymous said…
(((Trish)))  Sorry you feeling so bad.  Keeping ya in my prayers girl.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
Anonymous said…
Hey there,
I rang and got your answerphone, I'll try again. I'm so glad your not suffering the heat like we are in NZ, thats one thing in your favour, Loved the photos. And a baby to look forward to! Not that I want any yet.Take care, chow ,Jacqui
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear that you have been feeling icky ;o(

Hope your feeling better now
hugs
Jayne

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go again

And  here we go again. Really? Really?!!! My biggest fear has come true. After eleven years of looking over my shoulder this stupid cancer has come back. I'm more pissed off than scared. Every year I was cancer free, I would announce to anyone that would listen, "it's been five years since I was diagnosed with breast cancer, it's been ten years since I was diagnosed with breast cancer" I just reached eleven years in August of 2017 and said with pride, "it's been eleven years since I was diagnosed with breast cancer" This sucks! I am devastated. I just don't want to go through this again. I know what I'm in for......

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't been on my blog in so long. The days go by so fast and I have been so busy. So much has gone I on don't even know where to start. My mom had a second surgery on her knee. She is doing ok but has been in a lot of pain. She has therapy and the guy has been bending it 100%. I know she is just really bored with being stuck in the house. She is starting to get out more a little here and there though. My computer crashed and I lost all my pictures!! I was a little upset but I'm over it now. Most of them were my vacations pictures. I saved a lot of the pictures of the baby and my kids stuff but I never got around to saving my folder and then CRASH!!! Oh well, life goes on..It's weird how you change after something like cancer...when things like my computer crashing happens it just doesn't feel like the end of the world anymore. lol Megan went on Spring Break to Florida and I was a nervous wreck! I tracked her plane all the way there. I called

MIA

I have been missing in action here for a while. My mom is doing pretty good. She is on her third cast now. I think she is just really getting bored with being stuck in the house all the time. We have been going over to see her a lot. The other night we all went over and played poker. Wednesday I we over to have lunch with Mom, Pam, Sue and Megan. We played bingo and Pam even bought prizes. It was so fun. We are just trying to keep her busy because she is a little stir crazy. She will be getting the cast off soon and they will put a softer cast on that will help her gradually bend her knee. Then she has to go in and have the wire taken out that they put in when she had surgery. Her knee still looks awful. Sue took pictures of it when they did the cast change and she has 15 staples and it is still very swollen. I just can't believe she is going through this. I have been on a diet for 3 weeks. So far I've lost 8 pounds! I just cut out all the junk food and snacking at night. I am