Monday, January 28, 2008

My mom is in the hospital.

My mom went to emergency early Sunday morning. I got a call on my cell phone from my sister Sue. It was about 3:30 a.m. so when it rang I knew somthing was wrong.  Her stomach was hurting and she was in a lot of pain. This happened in the fall too and she spent time in the hospital for diverticulitis. She had a CAT scan and they said she has a blockage in her lower bowels and it is not diverticulitis. I went up there yesterday and she was in so much pain and getting sick. The surgeon was in today and said if she is not better in a couple days then she has to have surgery. Today they put a tube in her nose and it is draining her stomach. She hates "that damn tube" as she puts it. When I left they were taking her down to X ray.  I just hate seeing her like this. I really hope this is nothing to worry about.

I have to go have a mammogram February 4th. Ugggg. Not looking forward to it. To many bad memories there. It will be the beginning of all the tests that I will have to have to make sure everything is still going good. I have to say I am back 100%.  I feel fanfreakin' tasktic!!!!!

Please keep good thoughts for my mom. This is really worrying me.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your mama...don't be scared...she will be fine...
God bless you and your family.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers for your dear Mom. {{}}
Good luck with your mammograms on the 4th, think positive thoughts. :)
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your mom!  Good Luck with your mammogram.  I'm sure you'll be fine!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I will make sure to keep your mom in my prayers.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Trisa your MOM will be in my prayers. You are also in my prayers.

Love Sunny

http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/jlandangels/
http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/ishallovercome/

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom is feeling better.  It sounds terribly painful.  I'll be praying for you all.  I know what you mean about going in for that mammogram.  I'm sure it'll be fine - but you keep us posted whatever happens.  It's good to hear that you are 100%!  IT feels good, doesn't it?  Better than when you were always feeling good, huh?  take care,  Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Your Mom will be in my special thoughts and prayers dear. Know you aren't looking forward to the mammogram.....but, having it done and knowing all is clear will make your day dear. Glad you are feeling so great, you've sure earned that right to be feeling this way.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I will keep your mom in my prayers, Trish...   and I'm so happy to hear that you are still feeling wonderful!  Your test will be fine, I'm sure!  As for your mom... please let us know how she is doing!

Prayers and blessings,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Keeping your mom in my prayers...

I am so glad you are feeling fabulous!!

Hugs
Terri