Monday, January 5, 2009

Mom is having surgery.

Just a quick entry to let everyone know that my mom stepped in a pothole in a parking lot coming out of Bingo! She broke her knee cap in two places and tore the tendon under her knee. She will be having surgery today. She is in a lot of pain but I think the pain meds are finally kicking in. When I got to the hospital and saw her knee I could not believe it. It looked like the size of a grapefruit! Please keep her in your prayers tomorrow. I know that the surgery should go well but I know that she is scared.
I will update when I get back from the hospital later today.

7 comments:

Sugar said...

saying a prayer for your mom this morning, hoping all goes well.
God bless...

Helen said...

Sending up a prayer for your Mom. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying too.

Debbie said...

Trish, I'm really sorry to hear this. Your Mom is in my prayers.
Hugs
Debbie

Dutch said...

I am saying a pray for your Mom. I hope she gets better soon.

Hollie said...

Sorry about your Mom. I'll be praying for her....

Terri said...

Oh no Trish...I hate to hear this!

Keeping your mom in my prayers...please let us know how her surgery went when you can...

Hugs
Terri