Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good News!

I have good news. I got a letter in the mail today from the breast center and it says my recent films and ultrasound show no signs of cancer! I had to wait to hear something because the radiologist had to compare my films with my previous ones from 3 months ago. It also says see you in 6 months! YAY!!

So now I guess the lump I have is just a cyst so that’s wonderful. I can live with that diagnosis! What I like even better is I don’t have to go have that MRI! Yippie!

My moms colonoscopy is next Wednesday. So much for them putting that rush on it that we asked for. We wanted it done and over with this week.

I will just be glad when it is done and we have the results. She is feeling much better. We even went shopping yesterday and then had lunch.

Jeff came home with flowers for me for Valentines Day. They are beautiful.

Happy Valentines Day!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful!!!!
I'm doing the happy dance for you!
hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

It's about time we get some good news here in J-land!  Jumping up and down with you!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trish!  Happy belated Vantine's Day!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear such good news!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL news!  Praise God!  Thanks for the link to your journal  I love meeting new people.  

Anonymous said...

Trish wonderful news hearing the films and ultrasound show no signs of cancer. Our prayers have been answered, what a special valentine's day that was for you dear.  Know your Mom will be glad to have the colonoscopy done and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for good news there. Take care, again so happy to hear your good news. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wonderful news Trish!!!!

Big Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Good grief!  I thought I had already commented!  Way to Go Trish!!  That is such good news!  Whew.  Big sigh of relief.  6 more months to frolic before you have to worry again.  Enjoy it.  I'm glad your mom is feeling a bit better.  I hope her colonoscopy goes well tomorrow.
Take care,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Our prayers have been answered.   Very happy for you and yours.  Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great news......... congrats