Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mom is home from the hospital.

Thanks everyone for your concern and prayers for my mom.  She is finally home from the hospital. She is doing much better and she is able to eat without getting sick now so that is a good sign. She has to follow up with the surgeon this week and they are going to do another test. She got by with no surgery so far so we are thankful for that. When she got home yesterday she called work and told them she would not be coming back.  She loves to work but she said it was time to quit. It kept her busy and she really enjoyed working there. I told her she can come over my house now and help me watch little Jeffrey. lol

I have to go for a mammogram tomorrow. I am not too worried about it. I just hope checks out ok. 

Little Jeffrey is so cute. He got his first tooth! He knows it's there too. When I say "you have a tooth" and I put my finger on it, he puts his little tongue on it and smiles...Too cute!!!!

Today is the Superbowl. Jeff is going to watch so I am going make him some goodies for the game. I won't watch, I am just not into it. I might watch the half time show and some commercials though. hee hee.

Purple Heart called me so I had some stuff to put out on my porch for them, I was feeling really good about it until Megan informed me I gave away all her summer clothes..OMG! All I could think about was tracking them down and going through bags of clothes to get her stuff back. Remember Marsha Brady lost her diary when her mom donated books to goodwill!! Bobby Sherman got a hold of it somehow and brought it back to her hee hee. What do you think the chances are of Rob Thomas showing up at my door with Megan's summer clothes?  I still don't know why I didn't double check the bag, or why she put them in a garbage bag next to the other bags I had ready to go. My heart sinks when I think about this, and what else could have been in there....oh well...looks like we will be doing some shopping. I am sure she won't mind that!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing we have awhile till summer clothes are needed.  You have plenty of time to shop.  That reminds me of last Christmas when my husband had bought me a bunch of things from online and they came shipped in a box, he left the box sitting by the front door but the next day was garbage day and the boys thought the box was for the garbage man and took it out to the road.  By the time my husband rezlized it the garbage man had come and gone.   LOL  Linda

Anonymous said...

If Megan were a boy, you would have given away all her collectable baseball cards - isn't that the kind of thing moms do??  LOL!  I'm sure she won't mind shopping for a whole new summer wardrobe.  Thank you for the nomination.  :-)
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your mom is out of the hospital......... sending good wishes for her to continue on her road to recovery.

Awwww bless little Jeffrey......wow time flies

Sorry to hear about the mix up with the clothes..... there you were doing one good deed and it kinda backfired..... but i guess Megan is happy

Take care
hugs Jayne