Wednesday, October 4, 2006

My heads getting Tingly

Oh no, I think it is starting to happen. My head is feeling wierd. Like zingy feeling. Am I ready for this? I can't imagine myself with no hair. Little spots on my head are feeling itchy and tingly.  This is what has depressed me the most, but now I wish it would just happen.

I have been feeling really good. I've been going to work and I have great friends there. They are so concerned for me. Today my friend gave me a pretty Breast Cancer Ribbon Pin made of pink rinstones.  It's beautiful. I pinned it on my sweater as soon as she gave it to me. I have wore these before, but this time it was just a different feeling to put this pin on and know that it was meant for me. I am learning to accept the fact that I have Breast Cancer. I know I have it, I am living it, but sometimes it just seems like a bad dream. I guess in a few days when my hair is gone, It will become a HUGE reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Trish}}}  Are you going to cut your hair short first?  I can't imagine myself bald.  And I guess in a short time, you won't have to imagine.  :-(  But I bet you have a pretty head.

Every day that passes you are closer to waking up from this bad dream.

Anonymous said...

Trish,  We are right behind you and pray for you every single day. Also our whole family is praying for you.   We love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Trish..... i am so sorry.............but ......on the positive side......this is the beginning of  your road to recovery

My thoughts and prayers are with you
hugs
Jayne

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish!  Just wanted to send you a cyber-hug.  The hair thing is really on my mind a lot right now.  I am kind of tired of waiting for it to happen but dreading it at the same time!  It is crazy.  I have not felt any tingling or soreness so I guess my hair may fall out a little later...my onc said anywhere from days 14-20 or so.  

See you on bc.org!
Kristin (k4katz)